Pure Barre, the largest, most established barre fitness concept in the nation, with over 500 studios in the United States and Canada. Pure Barre is a total body workout that utilizes the ballet barre to perform small, isometric movements, which burn fat, sculpt muscles and create long, lean physiques. Pure Barre has exploded in popularity in recent years, due to its extremely effective technique, friendly, high-energy atmosphere, and fun, motivating music.
Pure Barre League City, TX is looking for dynamic and confident individuals that are high performers with a passion for fitness to join our team. A passion for Pure Barre and prior knowledge of the brand is a plus, but not required! A background in dance, cheerleading, gymnastics or fitness is helpful, but not required. Musicality and the ability to confidently lead a room of 20+ people are a must! If you are a good fit for the job, you will also be friendly, reliable, highly skilled at multitasking, have excellent communication skills, and be genuine and passionate about helping others.
For more information, visit: purebarre.com
· Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality
· Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
· Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
· Active lifestyle, already living a health-centered life
· Dependable with a strong work ethic - natural willingness to go above and beyond
· Confidence to energetically command a room of 20 people
· Musicality - ability to keep rhythm and count to beat of music
· Background in dance, fitness, cheerleading or barre concept (ideal but not required)
· Availability to teach a minimum of 5 classes per week (classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
· Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including diligent study of choreography and class planning prior to each class, as well as learning full choreography changes on a quarterly basis
· Assist with keeping the study tidy
· Ability to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high-energy for 55-minute class is required
· All instructors are required to complete a 4-day training at one of our corporate training centers, as well as significant 'at home' study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach classes. Minimum one-year commitment to teaching required before attending 4-day training.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
· This position offers a very competitive base rate
· Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
· Training Opportunities
· Free unlimited membership to Pure Barre while employed
· Employee Retail Discounts