Pure Barre, one of the largest, most
established boutique barre fitness franchises in the nation is hiring a
part-time teacher for its Columbia, MD location!
Barre is the fastest, most effective way to transform your body. This
intense, non-impact workout utilizes small isometric movements done at
the ballet barre to lift your seat, tone your body, and burn fat. Learn
more at PureBarre.com.
Eligible candidates must be available to teach early to mid-morning classes. or
Eligible candidates must be available to teach evening weekday classes from 4pm-close and weekend mornings.
- Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality
- Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
- Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
- Active lifestyle, already living a health-centered life
- Dependable with a strong work ethic - natural willingness to go above and beyond
- Confidence to energetically command a barre fitness class
- Musicality -- ability to keep rhythm and count to beat of music
- Background in dance, fitness and cheerleading (ideal but not required)
- Familiarity with Pure Barre technique preferred
- Available to teach at least 6 classes per week.
planning and preparation before each class, including diligent study of
choreography and class planning prior to each class, as well as
learning full choreography changes
eligible candidates must be available to attend a 4-day online
training, in addition to significant 'at home' study and preparation
before being eligible to teach classes. Minimum 18-month commitment to
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining the Pure Barre Team, please send the following:
- A resume & cover letter
- Your contact information
- Your weekly availability to teach
For more information about Pure Barre, please visit our website at http://purebarre.com/
Columbia, LLC dba Pure Barre is fully committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the
most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color,
religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or
any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are
dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and
harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Pay range: $25 - 32 (based on experience)